Anyone ages 2 years or older should wear masks in indoor public spaces when the COVID-19 Community Level is high.
This mouth protection cover is an - everyday mask, community mask that is currently used in infection protection.
Children's mouth and nose covers correspond to a particle-filtering half mask, tested according to the relevant legal and normative requirements.
It is designed to cover the mouth and nose and is close to the face at the edges.
Normative and legal requirements
- Respirator mask, face filter protection made of 3 different filter materials
- Complies with European standard EN 14683 + AC: 2019 Type II, Class I
- The mask is a medical device according to EN14683
- Medical device according to Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- Complies with Öko Tex standards
- CE marking
- Made in EU
- Protect from sunlight, moisture and dust.
- It is recommended to store in a clean and dry area.
- It is recommended to store between a temperature range of -20 °C and +25 °C and a humidity < 80%.