- The mask fits well and fits over the mouth, nose and cheeks
- Filters the inhaled air as well as the exhaled air
- Serves to protect oneself as well as the protection of others
- The edges of the mask are tight so that no airflow is allowed past the mask
- Allows enough air to pass through so as not to prevent normal breathing
- Recommended for single use, not intended for reuse
- Protects against droplets and aerosols and filters at least 99% of particles
- No risk of skin irritation for the end user
Normative and legal requirements
- Respirator mask, face filter protection made of 4 different filter materials
- Complies with European standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Is the subject of personal protective equipment (PPE) 2016/425
- Complies with Öko Tex standards
- CE marking
- Protect from sunlight, moisture and dust.
- It is recommended to store in a clean and dry area.
- It is recommended to store between a temperature range of -20 °C and +25 °C and a humidity < 80%.