- Offers effective protection against aerosols/fine dust
- The exhalation valve ensures a more comfortable climate in the protective mask
- well suited to protect the wearer from droplet infection
- Is less suitable for the protection of others because exhaled aerosols are not intercepted by the filter material
- No risk of skin irritation for the end user
- Easy breathing is guaranteed
Normative and legal requirements
- Respirator mask, face filter protection made of 5 different filter materials
- Complies with European standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Is the subject of personal protective equipment (PPE) 2016/425
- Complies with Öko Tex standards
- CE marking
- Protect from sunlight, moisture and dust.
- It is recommended to store in a clean and dry area.
- It is recommended to store between a temperature range of -20 °C and +25 °C and a humidity < 80%.